Our qualified service technicians will travel to your jobsite or yard and on a flat rate fee basis, perform 250 / 500 / 1000 hour services. In addition, we can provide:
- After Hours Services
- Oil & Filter changes per manufacturer's specifications
- Lubrication of entire machine
- Check of oil and fluid levels in all compartments
- Check of air induction system
- Inspection of all hoses and belts
- Oil sampling, analysis and reporting
- Waste disposal
- Itemized listing of all procedures performed on each machine, upon request
PM #1: (250 Hr.) - Includes engine oil, oil filter, fuel filters, cleaning of primary fuel screen, out air filter, sample of engine oil, check of all fluid levels and greasing of all points.
PM #2: (500 Hr.) - Includes all of PM #1 services plus transmission filter, transmission oil, hydraulic filters and sampling of transmission and hydraulic systems.
PM #3: (1000 Hr.) - Includes all of PM #2 services plus inner air filter and sampling and oil change on gear boxes.